Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jr. Miss

Bailee and Jamey
Bailee and Courtney Walker (The new Jr. Miss 2009!)
Bailee and Katie South (The 1st runner up!)
Bailee getting her Spirit of Jr. Miss Award. (If you click on this picture you can see her dress much better. It is gorgeous and really made her stand out!)
Bailee and McKenzie (we weren't ready for the picture but I thought I would add it anyways!)
Bailee and Cole
Bailee with her mom and dad
Bailee with Riley and Sarah

Last night Cole and I went and watched my little sister Bailee in her Jr. Miss pageant. She has worked very hard on her talent (a cute fiddling piece) and her interviewing skills, her self expression and her fitness routine. All her hard work paid off! She won awards in the talent, self expression, and scholastic categories. She also won the Spirit of Jr. Miss Award and was the 3rd runner up overall! We are so excited for her and proud of all that she has accomplished! She did a wonderful job and had so much fun. Way to go Bailee, we love you!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun! I always enjoyed going to Junior Miss. Bailee looks beautiful and I absolutely love her dress. What a great night for her.

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

So Fun! Is that the same one that Jenna was in? I remember going to it. Her dress is GORGEOUS! I love orange. Not many people can pull off that color.

Kylene said...

Congrats to your sister and hooray for Katie too! Fun pics!