Monday, January 21, 2008

What's up with us!






Things have gotten back to normal with us now that the New Year is here. Cole is back in school and working and is not home often. Liam loves it when dad is home because he is so much more exciting than mom! Liam and I spend our days getting things out and putting them away. I bet you can guess who does what! He is so good at finding things that mom doesn't want him to...he has a gift! Our dog Joey loves to play out in the snow but doesn't like the cold too much. He will run outside and get snow all over and then hurry to the door and bark so we will let him back in. I am still loving being home with Liam and we always find something fun to do! He likes to read books and play in forts. He is just such a fun little guy! He got the couch and the horse for Christmas and from the looks on his face, I think he likes them!

3 comments:

Justin and Andrea said...

Love the blog! Liam is definitely a handsome boy. Keep it up.

The Hegsted Family said...

So cute! I'm so glad that I get to see your blog now and keep up with that. Liam is so adorable! Give him hugs and kisses from all of us.

Amber said...

Love to see another jump on the bandwagon! It is such a fun way to see what everyone is up to. Can't wait to see you on the 12th!