Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cold Winter Days




There are some days when Cole comes home and wonders what Liam and I have done all day. I think back and sometimes it doesn't seem like much. We stay busy, mostly with Liam making messes and me cleaning them up. Today Liam danced alot and Joey sang. We played farm, made funny faces for the camera and laughed alot. To most people it may not seem like much, but this is my life and I love it!

4 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

That is soooo cute! Your days look a little more productive then mine. :)

Justin and Andrea said...

That is what being a mom is all about...having fun with your kids, teaching them and loving them to pieces. I wouldn't change it for the world.

The Hegsted Family said...

Liam is a great dancer! I love seeing his little personality come out in these videos. Keep'em coming! We love Liam!

Melissa said...

It's amazing how you can not do much during the day but still feel like you've put in a full day of work and haven't wasted a single minute of your time! It's almost like being a kid again, except for the poopy diapers and cleaning up part! Being a mom is great!